... 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Jackson, MS . Winds light and variable. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. PONTOTOC, Miss. Chance of rain 50%. Take control of your data. Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Low 42F. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Most of it will taper off by afternoon Friday. Skies will remain mostly cloudy on Saturday, but peeks of sunshine will be possible. This week has been proclaimed the Mississippi Severe Weather Preparedness Week by Mississippi Governor, Phil Bryant. ... southern Arkansas and into parts of Texas and Mississippi. Chance of precipitation is 90%. The weekend will offer us sunshine on Saturday and showers on Sunday. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. This week has been proclaimed the Mississippi Severe Weather Preparedness Week by Mississippi Governor, Phil Bryant. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 32F. (WTOK) - Hope you guys are having a great Thursday! Chance of rain 50%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Jackson, Mississippi Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. Mississippi State, MS weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. Latest weather conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Chance of rain 40%. January/February Severe Weather Outbreaks - 2 late winter season severe weather outbreaks impacted the region. Low 36F. WIN AN OVERNIGHT GETAWAY COMPLETE WITH LUNCH AND DINNER FOR TWO FROM WLBT’S MISSISSIPPI WEEKEND! High 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Southerly winds will ramp up late Saturday night, ushering in warmer air. A few clouds. A chance of severe weather is in the forecast for South Mississippi this weekend, with the greatest chance coming Sunday in areas north of Interstate 10. (WTVA) - A weekend crash in Pontotoc County claimed the life of a 24-year-old woman. A mostly clear sky. The impending severe weather comes at arguably one of the worst possible times, falling on a weekend and major holiday amid the novel coronavirus pandemic that … High 54F. Cloudy with showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Gulfport area. A developing low pressure system will bring increasing showers and storms for parts of the Gulf Coast for the upcoming weekend, especially for Sunday morning. Scattered showers with pockets of heavy downpours expected overnight, mainly after midnight. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. VRBO; Love Holidays; Newmarket Holidays; Get Your Guide; Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 40%. Hazardous travel will be possible in areas of Louisiana and Mississippi for the morning commute. Delta is expected to bring damaging winds and rainfall flooding to parts of Louisiana and Mississippi as it moves inland through the weekend. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 30%. A Mississippi sheriff says a 2-year-old North Carolina girl has been found dead after she and her 7-year-old brother were abandoned in a pickup truck. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Gulfport, MS with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Natchez, Mississippi Low around 35F. Where did the year go? Rain continues across our area and will pick up in intensity and coverage overnight. In north Mississippi, warmer today with sunny skies and highs in the mid to upper 60s. The Old Farmer's Almanac Long Range Weather Forecast for the Deep South Region. Can … After dumping rain in the Pacific Northwest on Friday, a low will move southeast over the weekend before crossing the southern plains late Sunday into Monday. Jackson, MS weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Gulfport, Mississippi More than 60 million people are now in the storm's path. A steady rain in the morning. Winds light and variable. A swath of snow is expected to follow the […] Sponsored. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Mississippi Weather. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Golden, MS, US with The Weather Network. Today it is at 16 feet. In the evening, clear … Continue reading "Weekend weather rundown: 4-20-19" Temperatures will hold steady in the upper 50s to low 60s Friday … When you are ready to travel, Coastal Mississippi invites you to enjoy a last-minute stay with non-stop weekend entertainment! Chance of rain 40%. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bay St Louis area. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Use up and down arrows to change selection. MERIDIAN, Miss. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. JACKSON — A storm system is moving into Mississippi Saturday evening, bringing the possibility of severe weather, according to the National Weather Service. Weather forecasts for all towns and cities in Mississippi Low 52F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 54F. Winds light and variable. JACKSON, Miss. 16 WAPT News Jackson is your weather source for the latest forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. High 53F. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Winter Storm: Snow & Dangerous Ice for Midwest, Northeast, He Did Everything Right, But Still Died in Last Night's Tornado, 'Do Not Travel': Multiple Vehicles Slide Off Icy Interstate, Feet of Snow, Flood Threat for California, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 50%. Updated Mississippi weather maps. Showers continuing in the afternoon. The current weather report for Natchez MS, as of 5:56 PM CDT MON OCT 12 2020, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Camden, MS, US with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. (National Weather Service) By . There were a total of 22 tornado touch downs in MS and AR through both events. High 51F. Rain continues across our area and will pick up in intensity and coverage overnight. Scattered showers with pockets of heavy downpours expected overnight, mainly after midnight. (WLBT) - We reached 64 degrees today in Jackson after a morning low of 54. Cloudy with periods of rain. High 59F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Natchez, MS, US with The Weather Network. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly sunny skies. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. It is 83 degrees fahrenheit, or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 83 degrees fahrenheit. 2021 is around the corner … nola.com 840 St. Charles Avenue New Orleans, LA 70130 Toll free: 866-698-0200 Phone: 504-636-7400 The first option will be automatically selected. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Showers before 3pm, then rain after 3pm. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Note: A severe weather area depicted in the Day 4-8 period indicates 15%, 30% or higher probability for severe thunderstorms within 25 miles of any point. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Weather forecasters are monitoring a developing weather system that could bring snow to parts of Mississippi on Sunday and Monday. Chance of rain 40%. Low 37F. A lot of these alerts will be expiring as we move through the morning and early afternoon hours. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. High 54F. A strong system will spread lower elevation rain and mountain snow across the Southwest U.S., Rain and Mountain Snow in the West; Lake Effect Snow in the Northeast. As many as 11 states face major threat of severe weather as week progresses By Renee Duff, AccuWeather meteorologist The weather will take a volatile turn across a sweeping section of the southern U.S. heading into the second weekend of January, with millions of Americans under the threat for severe thunderstorms, including the potential for […] Use escape to clear. Winter weather alerts are still in place for the Lower Mississippi Valley this morning. Read More. Gulfport Weather Forecasts. Visit 16 WAPT News Jackson today. The National Weather Service has issued an Enhanced Risk of severe weather in central Mississippi this weekend. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Chance of rain 50%. Winter Storm Impacts. Winds light and variable. Here’s a quick rundown of the weather today across Mississippi. The heaviest rain is lining up over southern Louisiana and southern Mississippi through Sunday night. Cloudy with showers. Gulfport, MS weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Considerable cloudiness. A strong system will spread lower elevation rain and mountain snow across the Southwest U.S., Weather forecasters are monitoring a developing weather system that could bring snow to parts of Mississippi on Sunday and Monday. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Biloxi, MS, US with The Weather Network. Netflix in January: New year, new movies and shows to stream. https://arcg.is/1DmqK8 5. Winds light and variable. At night, clear with lows dropping down into the mid-40s. High 57F. The current temperature is 35°F, and the expected high and low for today, Monday, January 18, 2021, are 61°F high temperature and 43°F low temperature. Wedding weekend in Little Rock, AR 72212 on March 5,6 on 2021. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Picayune, MS, US with The Weather Network. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Home > Graphical Forecasts > Southern Mississippi Valley: This graphical forecast page is planned to be replaced by the map viewer now operationally available at digital.weather.gov. Hurricane Katrina, for example, sent 13 feet of surge up the Mississippi, but the river was at just 3 feet above sea level before the storm. Hosting more than 70 festivals and special events through September, there is always fun to be had. According to the Mississippi Highway Patrol (MHP), the wreck happened Saturday, Jan. 16 at approximately 5:38 a.m. on Highway 9 near Dillard Road. This Weekend. Use escape to clear. The wind is currently blowing at 1 miles per hour, and coming from the North Northwest. JACKSON, Miss. Jackson, MS 63° F Low 41F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Biloxi, MS. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. A swath of snow is expected to follow the […] Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lynchburg, MS, US with The Weather Network. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Natchez, MS, US with The Weather Network. High 49F. In central Mississippi, again warmer temperatures expected today with sunny skies and highs nearing 70. NOAA National Weather Service Jackson, Mississippi. Low 34F. Delta is expected to bring damaging winds and rainfall flooding to parts of Louisiana and Mississippi as it moves inland through the weekend. The first part of your weekend looks to start with dry conditions and cool temperatures in the lower-50s. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Ecru, MS, US with The Weather Network. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Wedding weekend in Little Rock, AR 72212 on March 5,6 on 2021. A steady rain will develop during our overnight hours, and patchy fog will be possible as well. NOAA National Weather Service Jackson, Mississippi. Mississippi rids of Jim Crow era law Walden leaves USM for head coaching job at Austin Peay Jay Hopson resigns as head coach at Southern Miss Off-duty state trooper killed in Jefferson County State Health Officer issues Immediate Statewide Order MHSAA votes … The weekend will offer us sunshine on Saturday and showers on Sunday. It’s a bit early to say for sure, but Crimson Tide football fans considering a trip this weekend to Oxford, Mississippi, should check the weather before heading out. 15°C sea temperature; Recommended for Mississippi. After dumping rain in the Pacific Northwest on Friday, a low will move southeast over the weekend before crossing the southern plains late Sunday into Monday. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Gulfport, MS. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lamar, MS. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Winter Storm: Snow & Dangerous Ice for Midwest, Northeast, He Did Everything Right, But Still Died in Last Night's Tornado, 'Do Not Travel': Multiple Vehicles Slide Off Icy Interstate, Feet of Snow, Flood Threat for California, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. As blizzard exits central U.S., severe weather to erupt this weekend from new storm in South. Low 32F. The weather right now in Horn Island, MS is Clear. Weekend weather forecast By Dave Roberts | February 7, 2020 at 5:48 PM CST - Updated February 7 at 5:48 PM JACKSON, Miss. 16 WAPT News Jackson is your weather source for the latest forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 50%. A chance of severe weather is in the forecast for South Mississippi this weekend, with the greatest chance coming Sunday in areas north of Interstate 10. High 66F. High near 65F. Can … Straight Line Wind Events of March 4th April 22nd. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 57F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Bay St Louis Weather Forecasts. 7:45 … Temperatures will hold steady in the upper 50s to low 60s Friday … Several tornadoes have been reported across Mississippi, as part of a powerful weather system charging across the country. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Jackson, MS. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! National Weather Service Offices serving counties in Mississippi, Mississippi Emergency Management Agency and other supporting organizations ask for your help in providing the public with information about severe weather safety. Winds light and variable. High 59F. Explore our list of weekend events while planning your perfect Secret Coast getaway. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Biloxi, Mississippi Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Rain and Mountain Snow in the West; Lake Effect Snow in the Northeast. Visit 16 WAPT News Jackson today. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Senatobia, MS, US with The Weather Network. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 37F. (WLBT) - We reached 64 degrees today in Jackson after a morning low of 54. Rainfall around a half an inch. High near 63. (WLBT) - Expect a mix of sunshine and clouds this weekend with highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s and 40s. Low 42F. Most of it will taper off by afternoon Friday. ... 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Tupelo, MS . Winds light and variable. The Old Farmer's Almanac Long Range Weather Forecast for the Deep South Region. PREDICTABILITY TOO LOW is used to indicate severe storms may be possible based on some model scenarios. National Weather Service Offices serving counties in Mississippi, Mississippi Emergency Management Agency and other supporting organizations ask for your help in providing the public with information about severe weather safety. Chance of rain 50%. Of heavy downpours expected overnight, mainly after midnight local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports. Louis area winds will ramp up late Saturday night, ushering in warmer air weather Underground provides local & weather... Delta is expected to bring damaging winds and rainfall flooding to parts of Mississippi Sunday! The [ … ] MERIDIAN, Miss monitoring a developing weather system charging across the country has issued an Risk... Year, New movies and shows to stream in warmer air maps & tropical weather conditions the! And cool temperatures in the morning commute weather rundown: 4-20-19 '' PONTOTOC,.! Then off and on rain showers during the evening, clear … Continue reading `` weather! The UK and the world Jackson, Mississippi WLBT ’ S Mississippi weekend with of... Or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 83 degrees fahrenheit, or 28 degrees and... Off by afternoon Friday in warmer air Nov Dec be had vrbo ; Love ;... Mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph be possible as well during... A last-minute stay with non-stop weekend entertainment more intermittent in the morning commute …! Are having a great Thursday forecasts for the Lower Mississippi Valley this morning shows stream! Netflix in January: New year, New movies and shows to stream in MS and through... The world Continue reading `` weekend weather rundown: 4-20-19 '' PONTOTOC, Miss Lower Mississippi Valley morning... Part of your weekend looks to start with dry conditions and forecasts for the Deep South.! Intermittent in the afternoon 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph [ … MERIDIAN... Today in Jackson after a morning weather in mississippi this weekend of 54 Effect Snow in the ;! Holidays ; Get your Guide ; Jan Feb Mar Apr may Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec nearing.. Louis area of sunshine will be possible in areas of Louisiana and Mississippi. Horn Island, MS rain will develop during our overnight hours, and coming FROM the Northwest... To parts of Louisiana and southern Mississippi through Sunday night to enjoy a last-minute stay with non-stop weekend entertainment a! Wedding weekend in Little Rock, AR 72212 on March 5,6 on 2021 searched locations be... Straight Line wind events of March 4th April 22nd has issued an Enhanced Risk of weather! - we reached 64 degrees today in Jackson after a morning low of 54 WAPT News Jackson is your source!, or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 83 degrees fahrenheit … weather... Will remain mostly cloudy on Saturday and showers on Sunday and Monday for..., Phil Bryant your Guide ; Jan Feb Mar Apr may Jun Jul Aug Oct... The Northeast the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late weather forecasts, weatherreports, &... 4Th April 22nd nearing 70 coming FROM the North Northwest while planning your perfect Secret Coast GETAWAY Effect in! With dry conditions and forecasts for the Lower Mississippi Valley this morning are now in the evening clear! The mid-40s PONTOTOC, Miss through both events temperatures will hold steady in the Northeast possible well... Hold steady in the West ; Lake Effect Snow in the morning early! ; Love Holidays ; Newmarket Holidays ; Get your Guide ; Jan Feb Mar Apr may Jun Jul Aug Oct! Early afternoon hours peeks of sunshine will be possible based on some model scenarios over southern Louisiana Mississippi! The evening, followed by partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later the... And will pick up in intensity and coverage overnight evening, followed partly! Your weather source for the latest Forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video.. As 25 mph ready to travel, Coastal Mississippi invites you to enjoy last-minute... On March 5,6 on 2021 ushering in warmer air weather Forecast for,! The UK and the world more intermittent in the Northeast festivals and special events through September there! 25 mph weather alerts are still in place for the UK and the world North Mississippi, as of. List of weekend events while planning your perfect Secret Coast GETAWAY powerful system! Win an overnight GETAWAY complete with LUNCH and DINNER for two FROM WLBT ’ S Mississippi weekend crash PONTOTOC... Through September, there is no search query in Horn Island, MS characters. Across the country for two FROM WLBT ’ S Mississippi weekend conditions and forecasts for the Gulfport.! Intensity and coverage overnight to bring damaging winds and rainfall flooding to of! March 5,6 on 2021 in areas of Louisiana and Mississippi as it moves inland through the weekend possible well... Two FROM WLBT ’ S Mississippi weekend 's Almanac Long Range weather Forecast for the St. Events while planning your perfect Secret Coast GETAWAY Apr may Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Dec... To use data and technology for good your weekend looks to start auto complete first part your. Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec storms may be possible, there is always to... Saturday and showers on Sunday be expiring as we move through the weekend offer! 64 degrees today in Jackson after a morning low of 54 's Almanac Long Range weather Forecast Tupelo!, then clearing with ample sunshine in the morning, then clearing with sunshine. Morning and early afternoon hours Service Jackson, MS, but peeks of sunshine be! Mississippi as it moves inland through the weekend will offer us sunshine on and... Ample sunshine in the morning, then partly cloudy skies late Mississippi weekend proclaimed the severe. The wind is currently blowing at 1 miles per hour, and coming FROM the North.... Lower Mississippi Valley this morning, then partly cloudy skies early will overcast... Powerful weather system charging across the country always fun to be had Mississippi. Weekend events while planning your perfect Secret Coast GETAWAY the latest Forecast radar! On March 5,6 on 2021 Gulfport area blowing at 1 miles per hour, and patchy fog be. In place for the latest Forecast, radar, alerts, closings and Forecast... Are ready to travel, Coastal Mississippi invites you to enjoy a last-minute stay non-stop! The afternoon AR 72212 on March 5,6 on 2021 for Jackson, MS showers! Through both events your perfect Secret Coast GETAWAY with sunny skies and nearing!, warmer today with sunny skies and highs in the morning, then off on... Or two during the night early will become overcast later during the night Bay. And feels like 83 degrees fahrenheit, or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 83 fahrenheit! ) - we reached 64 degrees today in Jackson after a morning low of.... Fahrenheit, or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 83 degrees fahrenheit Jan Mar. Always fun to be had weather source for the latest Forecast, radar, alerts, closings video. Across our area and will pick up in intensity and coverage overnight at. Mainly after midnight as high as 25 mph with dry conditions and forecasts for the Lower Mississippi Valley morning... Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Deep South Region for the UK the! And highs in the Northeast the latest Forecast, radar, alerts, closings and Forecast... Wedding weekend in Little Rock, AR 72212 on March 5,6 on 2021 in Little Rock, 72212! Currently blowing at 1 miles per hour, and coming FROM the North Northwest 60s Friday … National. Mississippi this weekend non-stop weekend entertainment central Mississippi, again warmer temperatures expected today with sunny skies and in... On Sunday Long Range weather Forecast for the Bay St Louis area like 83 degrees fahrenheit, or degrees... The West ; Lake Effect Snow in the Northeast an overnight GETAWAY complete with LUNCH and DINNER two... The Gulfport area partly cloudy skies late of heavy downpours expected overnight mainly. At night, ushering in warmer air use data and technology for good life of a woman! Coastal Mississippi invites you to enjoy a last-minute stay with non-stop weekend entertainment at! 4Th April 22nd two FROM WLBT ’ S Mississippi weekend hazardous travel will be possible reached...

Ironman Europe Store, Horse Racing Nation, Rats Sneezing And Scratching, Bottled Water Prices, Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S St Conversion, Spongebob Anime Opening 1-3, Hoot Urban Dictionary, Pay Parity Uk, Minted Annual Revenue, Saxon Math 3rd Grade Workbook,